Welcome and thank you for visiting the Beverly Ridge Funeral Home website.
Family Owned & Operated Since 1957 James Trolia Sr. & James Trolia Jr.
The primary mission of Beverly Ridge Funeral Home is to maintain the highest quality of service and professionalism that our families deserve and expect before, during and after their time of funeral service need. We wish to assist your family in making the celebration of the life of your loved one more meaningful and personal.
Beverly Ridge Funeral Home employ your friends and neighbors in constant service to our communities. Our history of providing honest, dependable, family-oriented service sets us apart from all others. We thank you for your continued faith in our professionalism and want you to know that our doors are always open to you and your family.
Beverly Ridge Funeral Home offers a wide range and variety of services and merchandise. It is our goal to be able to provide a personalized service, unique to each family's needs whether it be a full traditional funeral service or an immediate burial or cremation. We are also able to assist you with your out of town needs should a death take place somewhere other than in your home town.
We are committed to providing top-quality funeral service at an afforable price. We have built a reputation of trust by ensuring that the value and satisfaction recieved far exceed the cost.With a full range of services, all decisions can be made in one place. As a family-owned funeral home, we promise that all arrangements will be handled with care and dignity.
Despite the impact of the current coronavirus crisis and the profound disruption it has caused to our daily lives, please know that this firm remains committed to helping families, relatives and friends say farewell to their loved ones as meaningfully as possible.
To that end, Beverly Ridge Funeral Home has taken the following steps to balance the needs of mourners and guests with the recommended precautions communicated to us by the CDC.
· We routinely perform environmental cleaning/sanitizing throughout our facility – especially frequently touched surfaces.
· We provide disposable sanitizing wipes throughout to clean surfaces before/after touching them.
· We provide CDC recommended hand sanitizers throughout our facility.
· We ask our staff to follow social-distancing guidelines and to stay home if feeling sick.
How You Can Help Today
· Foremost if you have a fever, experience a persistent cough, and/or have difficulty breathing, then please do not attend and consult your physician.
· Wash your hands frequently and/or use a provided hand sanitizer.
· Sneeze or cough into a tissue and immediately toss the used tissue into a trash receptacle.
· Follow social-distancing guidelines:
o Do not kiss, hug or shake hands with others.
o Remain at least six feet from others at all times.
Please know that while the CDC has said there is no COVID-19 risk posed by the body of someone who has died, it is recommended to not touch, kiss or have direct contact with the body of your loved one.
Keeping the Faith - Beverly Ridge Funeral Home is here to provide services to you and your family in this time of emergency, it is still necessary to conduct the rites and rituals to honor and remember your beloved during these challenging times. Therefore, despite the difficulties we now face, both personally and professional, never doubt that, together, we will all get through this.