Despite the impact of the current coronavirus crisis and the profound disruption it has caused to our daily lives, please know that this firm remains committed to helping families, relatives and friends say farewell to their loved ones as meaningfully as possible.
To that end, Beverly Ridge Funeral Home has taken the following steps to balance the needs of mourners and guests with the recommended precautions communicated to us by the CDC.
· We routinely perform environmental cleaning/sanitizing throughout our facility – especially frequently touched surfaces.
· We provide disposable sanitizing wipes throughout to clean surfaces before/after touching them.
· We provide CDC recommended hand sanitizers throughout our facility.
· We ask our staff to follow social-distancing guidelines and to stay home if feeling sick.
How You Can Help Today
· Foremost if you have a fever, experience a persistent cough, and/or have difficulty breathing, then please do not attend and consult your physician.
· Wash your hands frequently and/or use a provided hand sanitizer.
· Sneeze or cough into a tissue and immediately toss the used tissue into a trash receptacle.
· Follow social-distancing guidelines:
o Do not kiss, hug or shake hands with others.
o Remain at least six feet from others at all times.
Please know that while the CDC has said there is no COVID-19 risk posed by the body of someone who has died, it is recommended to not touch, kiss or have direct contact with the body of your loved one.
Keeping the Faith - Beverly Ridge Funeral Home is here to provide services to you and your family in this time of emergency, it is still necessary to conduct the rites and rituals to honor and remember your beloved during these challenging times. Therefore, despite the difficulties we now face, both personally and professional, never doubt that, together, we will all get through this.